Yes! It's 100% free for a basic listing.
A Business listing on Small Ideas NSW website under the area, location and category of business that will include:
- The Business name
- Business address and contact details (phone, email and web)
- Business social media links
- Your special offer/discount to our Fun Family Pass Members
- A description of the business, product and/or service
- Images of the business, product and/or service
- Exposure through Small Ideas NSW website.
- FREE basic advertising and marketing aimed at Aussie families through Small Ideas Website
- FREE basic listing in our Digital Membership.
- FREE basic advertising and marketing aimed at Aussie families.
- Greater exposure for your family-orientated business.
- More foot traffic through your doors.
- New, and possibly repeat customers through your door.
- Increased customer loyalty.
- A reputation as a trusted, family-friendly business.
- Being part of the Small Ideas NSW network
- Members/Customer purchases an annual Digital membership through our website.
- Members/Customers can search all the listings/offers from partnered businesses.
- Members/Customers save their favourite offers ready to use in their member dashboard.
- Members/Customers will then present at partnered business, show they have a voucher and either the member/customer or business staff will click the redeem button on the smart phone voucher and the voucher will show up on smart phone so the business can verify the member and the offer.
- The business then needs to put the offer through on their end so the member/customer receives the offer. Please view the below document/s for detailed information with images:
Click Add a business on our website (under login) to create a Business listing and follow the prompts! Remember to have your business name, logo, images and blurb handy for a smooth and speedy sign up and the offer you want to make to our members.
Welcome to the Family!
- Thank you for joining us – we are so excited for what lies ahead!
- Firstly, we have to approve your listing.
- Once approved, You will receive a Welcome email + Important Information from us and we will be in touch monthly to see if you have anything on or happening that is of interest to Central Coast and/or Sydney families.
- Please make sure you inform your staff about Small Ideas NSW and the offer so they know what to do when customers arrive wanting to redeem their voucher.
- Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions at all or just want to say Hi!
The below are our loose qualifiers for each category of business. If you are unsure, please contact us
- Activities - A paid activity that does not need booking in advance that families can decide to do on the day.
- Adventures - A paid activity that would likely need to be booked in advance. (E.g. a minimum of 24-48 hours prior to commencing) These activities are likely to be suitable for around 10+ years old (but not limited to). This category will likely include activities that are of a more adrenalin pumping nature such as quad biking, horse riding, abseiling, deep sea fishing, paint ball, treetops.
- Family Friendly Eating – restaurants and cafes that are suitable for families with children. If the facility is a restaurant it must have a kids menu to qualify for a listing. Also accepted in this category are fast and convenient food outlets. It is preferred that restaurants and dining have in additional to a kids menu additional things to entertain the kids such as colouring in at table, play equipment, activity corner and facilities such as high chairs and baby change area.
- Family Birthday Parties - Businesses that provide birthday party facilities, activities and hire products either on site at business location or mobile locations e.g. jumping castle hire, party suppliers, activity venues, party entertainment.
- Family Services - Business that provide a service, class or product/s that are family/children orientated. E.g. learn to swim, animal farm hire, 0-5 year’s group music classes, soccer 5's, first aid, afternoon sports and activity programs, school holiday programs, music classes.
- Family Shopping - family retail shops, businesses that sell products that are baby/child related. E.g. baby shops, toys shops, bike shops, kid’s clothes, school supplies, online baby/child related businesses.
No. Redemption is done via smart phone at the point of sale. You should check the member’s redemption has been successful by viewing on their smart phone or their print out and verifying they are a member (their details will be on the redemption voucher) If your business supports QR Code scanning, you can scan the unique code from the voucher to also verify.
Please refer to our Redemption Process PDF for more information;
Not at all; your business will just need to ensure that your team/staff are aware of Small Ideas NSW Digital Memberships and the offer your business has provided to our members.
Our members will be encouraged to visit your business in return for a family orientated offer/discount as part of your listing. Sharing is caring! We ask all Vendors to promote involvement in Small Ideas NSW through a minimum of one (1) Vendor Marketing channel such as but not limited to social media account/s or email direct marketing bi-annually or un-less otherwise agreed between parties. The more people that know about Small Ideas NSW, the more customers we can encourage through your doors.
Businesses can log in any time through the business login and update, edit and view their listing.
Yes, simply click on Explore Listings and find your listing under your category or search for your listing using the keywords bar on the Explore listings page. Alternatively, in your dashboard under Listings you can choose to View your listing and can see how it will present whilst in your business dashboard.
Australia-wide/On-line only is for on-line Businesses that customers don't need to go to their physical location to purchase/participate at the business.
No - If your business offers dining and accommodation for example and the offer/discount you are providing our members can be used for both categories, you will have to create a separate listing for the additional category with the separate offer. Alternatively you can try and combine the two by titling your heading 20% off dining and accommodation. You would then add a more detailed description of the offer in the listing details and also make sure you have clear T&Cs for the offer.
No - If your business offers dining and accommodation for example and the offer/discount you are providing our members is different for dining then accommodation, you will have to create a separate listing for the additional category with the separate offer.
Contact us with what the issue is and we will endeavour to have it rectified as soon as possible.
Members will need to be logged into their member portal to be able to save and redeem the offers/discounts from your business. The member will need to show you their smart phone with the offer/discount in order to be able to redeem it. If the member prefers to print the offer/discount out and bring it along, the print out will have the members name, suburb and date of birth on it. Businesses may also ask for Photo ID to verify the member or a members spouse/partner.
We will be sad to see you go. Please review the terms and conditions that you accepted when your listing was created. The Business may terminate the Agreement at any stage by providing Small Ideas NSW with 1 month’s written notice of such termination, or such other period as may be determined by signed written agreement. The Vendor may terminate the listing through Small Ideas NSW Business dashboard (deleting listing). Cessation of the listing is immediate however, the Vendor will uphold all offers valid for the following 30 days.
The special offer, value add or discount can’t be readily available to the general public all ready. E.g. If you already offer ‘Kids eat free Mon-Thursday’ on your website than this is not a special offer, value add or discount of value to our members as they can get this without purchasing a Small Ideas NSW Digital Membership. Special offers, value adds and discount minimum requirements;
- Percentage off total price – minimum percentage accepted is 20%
- Family discount price – price must include 2 Adults and 2-3 Kids or 1 Adult 2-3 kids as a minimum.
- Kids go free
- Buy 1 get one free
- Custom Offer – this will be reviewed for value to members and suitability of criteria.
Please Contact us